Sunday, May 8, 2022

The Mother Load of All Mothers. Here's to All Who Deserve to Be Celebrated on This Sunday of All Sundays

If my father is wise, he should start going door to door now saying that there's no food in the house and he can't drive...someone should make a meal for my Mother. It seemed to work last Tuesday, when he didn't get his Chubby's night out. It's a good strategy. Every one wins!

Happy Mother's Day. 

And here's hoping my mom doesn't wear a white top today, because I know Dave is making his famous ribs and I imagine most of them will end up on my mom's chest! 

I am looking at this photo thinking of the time Cynde and Casey were arguing in the car, before my mom could back out of the garage, resulting in my mother forgetting to open the garage door, and driving right through it. K'Boom. Okay, I was in the car, too, but I'm sure I was not t anywhere near the distraction that caused the damage. Not me.

The matriarch. The wife to Butch, and mother to Cynde, Casey, and me. Let this be an addition to the Mother's Day card I sent, the Days of Our Lives mug, the Grub Hub, and enjoy every second you get with family eating good food, laughing, and getting off of Amalfi Drive. I wish I could be there, too. I am thinking of you all.

And Cynde called this morning. Yep, the garage incident was 100% her fault....all the way.