Friday, May 27, 2022

4 a.m. Wake Up Call. 5 a.m. Departure. 7:30 Flight Back to Syracuse. Fortunate to Also Have Spent Some Time with Literacy Friends

As always, everything NWP was rejuvenating, joyful, hopeful, exciting, and exhausting. I am hoping I'll find some time to sleep on the plane (and even more hopeful I might get some leg room). Was also thankful to Stephanie Toliver stopped by to say hi to Tonya and me, albeit brief and only for dinner. It was great seeing her in person once again (and I love that people super-fanned her at our table).

These two brilliant human beings..

I am wishing for a safe flight so I can spend a couple of days with my family, and help my parents some. There's a lot going on in the next few weeks, and I need to reserve some energy for the calling (which are blessings, although intense). 

Thank you National Writing Project. I think because we spent 8 hours a day writing, I'm spent with what to share right now on the ol' blog, but do know I absorbed much and have the direction I need.

I'll be in touch. 

Trust me.