Saturday, May 14, 2022

Grilling Season is Definitely the Best Season. Nothing Better Than Steak and Salt Potatoes. That's the Win

Shout out to Patrick for buying Pam a grill, so she could stop at the store and I could be grillmaster on for a Friday night. A few beers, boiled water, nicely season porterhouse steaks, and Wola! a meal. The Gorgonzola salad, too, matches the entire evening perfectly.

(Although wanting to fall asleep after an exhausting feast comes with the territory).

Okay, Saturday, bring forward what you will. 

I bought flowers to put in, I need mulch, I should weedwhack and the house is an absolute sty. It's supposed to be overcast, so the allure to play will likely subside. 

I need to write, too, taking advantage of the grades being in before the summer courses begin.

I can't eat that well too often, because it slows me down, but for an evening, it was absolutely delicious, and for that I am thankful.