Sunday, August 14, 2022

Then There Is the 2.5 Hour Plane Ride Home with My Knees Jabbed Into the Seat In Front of Me. Yes, I Fly Economy & I Shouldn't Campaign

There is not much negative to say about cheap plane tickets 17 miles from my home. I figured it would be a rough ride, but enroute to Nashville I sat comfortably and was impressed by the space for my long legs. This didn't hold true on the way home. I was jammed in-between two people, too (equally as long-legged). It's all good. I am home safe, although I think I left my computer chord at the hotel. 

Tunga and I took backroads through KY to the Nashville airport just to say we could. I know he loved driving the BMW because he only gave me opportunity a few times. 

What a great trip. I still have more to share, but figure I will save the moments for days where I'm stuck for what's on my mind. 

Now, the bills from the trip will arrive and I need to move dollars around to cover the costs.

I'll be heading into Cloud 9 this week, though, because every second of the time away was worth it. Even the sore knees and, well, injury of falling through the stairs.