Friday, August 5, 2022

And We Recorded. And Today Is the Last Day After Five Weeks of Solid Work. And There's So Much Still to Accomplish. And There's Even More to Celebrate

I'm afraid to leave the house. I know exactly what is about to happen, and how much I will need to hold my breath. Not only do we have multiple closing events, but it's also pizza day, and did I mention I have not finished editing the final project. Let's just say I'm doing all I can. I will need Brenda and Jalen's help, aligning photographs with the reading of the community poem we created. Actually, it's pre-recorded. They just don't know that. 

Matt Tullis. He's a good man. 

He recorded two sets of kids who wrote a podcast, the 2nd (featured here) a blow-by-blow of brotherhood arguing about gaming and Marvel comics (but this is how it is done in Colombia). "Bro, why do you think that way?" "Bro, have you seen that movie." Hilarious and wonderfully done. 

Jessica and Will fly out to Jamaica at 4 a.m. and I just want to sleep past 4 a.m. without waking up with anxiousness 20 times a night (or having to pee). 

Did I mention that today will be over 100 degrees? Yep. It will. I refuse to go outside until I have to, but definitely not to play. 

And I do need another 24 hours to edit the film I'm putting together for the kids. I have only 9 more hours, including clean up, and I can say, "Thank God It's the Last Friday of Summer!"

Be well!