Monday, August 15, 2022

Don't Tell Anyone, Especially Tunga. In Nashville, I Went for a Morning 60-Minute Walk and Found a Gourmet Donut Shop. I Gave In & Kept It a Secret

The first was a Cinnabon donut and the 2nd was a cinnamon toast donut. Sugar and cinnamon are two of my favorite things to eat with coffee in the morning, and I tend to avoid it. 35 miles from a hotel, however, you can look around and say, "I deserve this."

I did. It was worth it and I am still tasting them.

But I was on vacation. Need to get back to the boring world of carrot sticks and apples. At least apple season is coming.

After a weekend of not making dining decisions, and flying by the seats of our pants, I will miss such irrational, unhealthy decision-making.

They look good, don't they?

The other celebration of yesterday is taking advantage of Debbie's (neighbor) junk pick up. I was able to clean out big items from the garage that needed to go. I should probably spend all day today rearranging the garage. I'm not a hoarder. I simply get too many books each week and don't get rid of the boxes. It's a cardboard palace out there. We'll take care of that soon. 

Just like I'm taking care of you. You're looking for a gourmet donut...aren't you?