Tuesday, August 9, 2022

I Could Write About the Syllabi I Spent All Day Monday Creating, But Instead Wish to Share a Video Created by the Youth of Ubuntu Academy

 In a mild panic because the University computer decided to update itself on the last few seconds of editing the film form Ubuntu Academy (I thought I lost it forever), I was able to recover it. This is the recording of them reading the lines from the community poem we created together. They wrote to me, I stole their words and created a stanza for each, and we responded to Jason Reynold's poetic novel, Ain't Burned All the Bright

Super proud of the kids and teachers. 

Now, if only I can get my email working again. Phew. Last night did not end as I hoped it would. Too many technological glitches, but we got this!

Today's another day.