Sunday, July 17, 2022

The Weather Didn't Cooperate, But We Made the Most of It Anyway. Big Sis and Bro-in-Law Summer Visit, 2022.

The whole goal for this mini-vacation was to paddleboard on the Long Island Sound and although high tide was positioned perfectly and all week it called for a cloudless sky, sure enough the clouds (and even the rain) arrived while we were on Walnut Beach. Still, they attempted the paddleboard, we ate well, and we made it an 11 a.m. until. 9 p.m. day (although the final ice cream from the creamery sort of did my stomach in. 

Leo for the photo-bomb, but I blurred him out (nice try, Leo). 

It was still warm out and the water was refreshing. 

I think we all had a well-deserved sleep last night, after an entire day of beach play and eating. I'm good for a while now. I don't need food for a very long time. I just need nasal spray to clear out my clogged sinuses. Driving me nuts this year with the constant drip and the dry cough. Annoying. 

Okay, Sunday. Here is for the day of rest.