Monday, July 18, 2022

I Run a Good B&B, If I Do Say So Myself. Feel Bad to Spice Up Chitunga's Room (Still Feel He's Coming Back), But It Truly is Great Guest Space

Cynde and Mike arrived, stayed, and left with little to no drama. I'm very thankful to Mike for stalling an outdoor outlet that detached from the house and needed to replaced (as much as Pam is happy he did a water pipe for her). All my education, and not a practical, home-owner's one amongst them. We really are a messed up species. Those with technical skills are irreplaceable. I'm so appreciative of my brother-in-law. 

Meanwhile, the sun came out today...all day. Where was it yesterday? We did get a great lunch in, and we also had a wonderful Saturday, even if it was cloudy and sprinkled a bit (I think we were all in bed asleep by 9:30 pm..

I love having guests, simply because they give me a need to clean. When they left, I also tackled my room which has definitely needed it for a very long time.

Today, however, we begin week #2, another set of Little Labbers and the 2nd round of novelists. 

I'm humored however, because I just realized Karal got herself in my B&B picture. She gets excited when the room is opened up to her. She misses Tunga as much as I do.