Saturday, July 23, 2022

And With That, a Second Week of Young Adult Literacy Labs 2022 are Successful and Retired. Only Two More Weeks to Go!!!

I can't wait for the 2nd play from Little Lab to be edited (we did digital scripts this year) or to meet the older kids coming next week as the traditions continue. It was a fun Friday and in the past, I didn't receive gifts. This year, parents brought thank you items. Perhaps they, too, are feeling the pandemic blues and are thankful for some normalcy. 

Ah, but I am tired. My brain isn't working, and this heat doesn't help. I just want to lay inside with air conditioning and sleep. I won't sleep, though. That's not my style.

Began The Runaways on Disney last night to succumb to mind candy and, well, mindlessness - just what the doctor ordered. Not quite sure how I feel about it, but do recognize the fact that it was a welcomes Friday evening distraction that I appreciated.

Now, if the sinus season could be turned down a bit with its drip-age, dryness, and scratchy throat. I would be extremely thankful. 

Okay. Here's to the hot day ahead...another one. And happy weekend. Blue skies. High humidity. More insanity. That sounds about Crandall.