Wednesday, July 6, 2022

I've Been Waving Three Fingers at the Universe All The Time Lately (Could be STRANGER THINGS or UMBRELLA ACADEMY), Yet Still I Have No Powers Whatsover.

Yesterday, I was up at 5 a.m. - I needed to get Edem to the hospital for ankle surgery and Chitunga to Tweed Airport for a trip to South Carolina. Proximity worked out and I was able to help each to reach their destination. Then I waited six hours to be called to pick Edem back up. He had ligaments in his ankle realigned and apparently the anasthesia affected him different than most. He slept most of the day. Even when I picked him up he was out of it.

Are you hungry.

Yes.

Do you want McDonald's?

Yes.

What do you want to order?

No.

You don't want McDonald's 

Yes. 

You Do?

No. 

I took him home and made him avocado toast and an omelet. It knocked him out and he slept for five more hours. He awoke later and I made glazed carrots, rice, and pulled chicken. I also went to find baby aspirin (as per the doctor) but found none after five stores. You'd think I was looking for formula or something. 

I also wrote, contacted parents, weed whacked, mowed the lawn, did CWP financial work, and cleaned. this was all nervous energy as we adjust to an injured species in the home. And Karal is impossible. She wants to carry the crutches for Edem. And sleep on his head when he's on the couch. Karal has always thought Edem was her play thing - but it's a little difficult with him limp and all. In time...in time. 

Today, another day.