Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Nope. This Isn't Me, But It Might As Well Be Me. Sunday Night at 11 p.m., the Crud Came At Me & Hit Quickly. I Slept on the Couch All Day

I am hoping I will feel better today. It is highly rare for me to lie under blankets and pillows for an entire day, but I had no choice. My head filled up with fluids, my chest gave occupancy to a porcupine, and my temperature when up to fire pit, and right back down to igloo. All I did was sleep, drink fluids, take medicines, drink fluid, sleep, drink fluids, and rest. 

And all the fluids meant a lot of peeing, which was annoying, because as soon as I'd fall asleep, I'd wake up again to use the bathroom. But liquid was all I could keep down. 

My eyes teared all day, too. I couldn't keep them open. 

I'm a day behind what I planned for this week, too. I just want to sleep and make all of this go away.