Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Another Day on the Couch, Another Box of Tissues, At Least 20 Hours of Sleep, But At Least Now My Brain is Out of Its Fog. God Bless, This Was Nasty

On Monday, I went to bed at 9 pm and slept until 8 a.m. - I came downstairs, made coffee, but didn't drink it. Instead, I slept on the couch until 4 in the afternoon, when I decided I needed a steaming hot shower and some soup. I took a shower, but didn't have any soup. I had no appetite. The shower tired me out so I slept until 7.

By 8 pm, I decided I should take a Covid test, because I want to be sure I don't have Covid before heading to Syracuse this weekend (I'm optimistic). The cough was severely bronchial, my head is in agony, and the sweats are at an all time high. I was soaked from the fever, but I think that was because whatever this crud is, it was working its way out of my system.

In the mean time, I haven't coughed this much ever, or been more clogged in nostrels, throat, or chest. If I was able to wrestle any thought, I'm sure they wouldn't go anywhere because my ears were plugged up, too. My muscles ache from all the coughing.

Okay, humpday...I'm simply going to ride you out to see how I begin to feel....hoping I get to the up and up. It's not starting out good, but at least I got toast down...but, I think it's time for another nap.