Monday, December 26, 2022

Meanwhile, Monday, in the Land of Soup and Chicken, Your Couch Has Never Appreciated Such Use....on the 7th Day and Counting

If today is like the last seven days, I will post this blog and immediately fall back to sleep on the couch...that is, after 10 hours of sleep. I can celebrate, however, that yesterday wasn't a day also spent in the bathroom. Whatever this is finally gave me a break.

Soup. Ginger Ale. Thera Flu. Repeat.

I am sitting up today, which is a nice change.

The good news is that also I saved on a week of gas (well, not personal gas - that turned catastrophic on most days). My car has sat in the same place without going further than Big Y for more medicine and soup for over a week.

And I know this is getting pretty old as far as morning reporting; not like there's much life going on with a head on a pillow and a blanket upon the lap...that's about it.

There were two red cardinals outside the window. They were entertaining for a short while. The one wasn't pleased to see the other and a chase ensued. 

I took a shower. Perhaps the best part of the day is coming out and rubbing Vics all over my chest, then I head back to the couch and sleep for a while. Good times. 

Netflix. Survival. Sleep. And Soup. 

And best travels, Abu & Lossine. They are traveling back to Liberia for the first time in 15 years. I wish them the best....I have gifts upon your return (hopefully by then this will be gone).