Sunday, September 25, 2022

Can't Do The Wedding of Rhiannon to Eric Any Justice...Too Beautiful for Words. Mt. Pisgah. The Light. The Sky. The Ceremony. Gorgeous

I suppose I knew the wedding was going to be stunning. We climbed up a hill to see the valley below and that is where they married. Both Chitunga and I said it, "the landscape didn't seem real. It was like there was a painting behind the entire day. It was simply gorgeous. 

We were atop a hill and this was the backdrop. Two families united and a stunning ceremony, followed by a phenomenal reception.

I knew Rhiannon would be gorgeous and she was. Eric is an extremely lucky dude, and their outdoor life in the Adirondacks is perfect for them both. They are a match of land and water, and share outdoor sports as their bonding point - they truly are a perfect match. 

I was a little more emotional than I usually am at weddings and I admitted it to Mr. and Mrs. Berry, "I feel like I helped raise Rhiannon." She has always been special to me and the boys and she's a part of the life we've known for many years. She is also one of the first people I met post Brown School and she simply understood that world and remain intrigued. She would definitely be on the pond if she lived there. Shoot. She and Eric both are (and they have creeks, rivers, lakes, and mountains, too)

The reception was phenomenal...so much dancing, and the night worked into the late hours. 

Congratulations Eric and Rhiannon Adsit. I'm so happy for you both and I can't imagine it's possible to have a more beautiful celebration. What a stunning day.