Sunday, June 12, 2022

Because There Needs To Be a Crandall Blog Post with Patrick & Kaitlin High School Photos, Just for Documentation

It was Patrick's birthday yesterday, so Kaitlyn, Dominik, Stephanie, and I went over to Pam's for grill time, vegetables, and dogs out the wazoo. I left Karal at home, which was a good decision, because Jake is absolutely obsessed with Maude, and that was enough drama for one night. Tara and Luigi joined us, so it was a great way to spend a Saturday night. 

Dominik's Polish, homemade kielbasi was delicious, and I loved Stephanie's cravings for Whole Food burgers and sausage. All tasted great to me. 

I spent most of yesterday's overcast day outside painting the garage. When I finished, I moved to trimming all the hedges, before mowing the lawn. I spent the a.m. doing grant reporting. 

Today is supposed to be a full day of rain, so I wanted to get all the outdoor work done on Saturday. We'll see if the waterworks actually come. I'm loving that the porch and garage are now painted, so I have to see if I can tackle the rest of the house. I'm good for the first floor down. I'm just apprehensive about the second floor up. I have no idea how I could reach it. 

No, I didn't grade, nor write, but it felt great to have a physically active day on the ladder and with a brush and roller in my hand. I felt I actually accomplished something. It's all irrelevant, I suppose, but for a moment I felt like Mt. Pleasant was getting the attention she deserves.