Monday, January 17, 2022

Not Much To Report On. Still Down for the Count. Still Delirious. Still Ready for All of This to Lift. Enjoy Today's Storms. Waking Up and Needing a Nap.

Four hours on the laptop, then 5 hours asleep. Then 4 hours staring in space not knowing who I am, what I'm able to do, or what comes next. This is no joke. Seriously. No joke. 

And classes begin tomorrow. I've got to figure something out. The delirium is at the core. That, and the final Propel water cap would not come off. I need my vitamin water. It's the one thing that brings me ease. But that cap. I finally just cut into with a knife and squeezed the elixir into a cup. Stab stab stab. Liquid of the Gods.

It's that kind of bad. That kind of life. That kind of real. 

And there's Tylenol. Tea. They're my friends, too.

So, here's the deal. If you know someone who has some how caught the 'Vid, give them respect. I'm not saying I'm not getting it, because I am, but I am saying that nothing about me right now is me. Especially all the sleep. I didn't know it was possible to sleep this much. I get up, walk down stairs, and crash for four more hours. The fatigue is insane.

I am optimistic, however. This too shall pass. It must. It appears I got the Megatron of the Omicron variant.

Special thanks to Sharon, who brought gifts from Bev, Leo, Pam, Oona, and Shirley last night. Food, cake, and liquids (well, bourbon). I don't think I will be drinking bourbon any time soon. But the thought is encouraging.