Saturday, October 29, 2022

This Morning's Post Was Posted Last Night Before Going to a Friend's House For Dinner In Anticipation of Some Sort of Shrimp Dish with Peas

I'm accustomed to eating in the traditions that I eat. 
Fridays are for pizza, usually, and if I was in CNY it would likely be Haddock fish. A colleague, however, invited me to dinner and so I headed out to adventure land, as I've sat in the same spot yesterday since 5 a.m. editing (but I think we are in good shape with the international journal - we are getting there). 

Of course, at 5 p.m yesterday. I hadn't had but a cup of coffee and I wanted to eat. I waited two hours, however, but by the time you read this, I will have eaten. It was shrimp. Peas. onions. Pasta. 

The pumpkin bread was good.

I like shrimp. Usually eat it at Christmas and also cook it on the grill during the summer. Occasionally, I'll pop them into the Crandall special. Not a typical meal, but I don't mind them, especially when prepared by someone else.

The good news is I didn't have to cook. The bad news was I had to leave my house on a Friday night when I wanted to sit in my underwear drinking beer and scratching my ass. Didn't happen. 

Better news. I was home by 10:30 p.m.

It's Saturday, and I slept in to 9 a.m.. The sun is out. And tonight, I get to dress up like a frog. Life is good.

Happy Weekend, folks. Get thee a good meal.