Saturday, November 12, 2022

It's Not That Nothing Happened Yesterday, But My Mind Went Into Absolute Nothing Mode and Was Absolute Mush, So Nothing Really Occurred

I edited. I went to campus and printed. I went to the optometrist and had an eye exam. I ordered pizza for dinner and I gave into the rain. I didn't nap, but I didn't accomplish much, either. Laundry was put away, dishes were done, I walked Karal, but intellectually I was absolute garbage, so it was a good-for-nothing sort of day.

That's okay, right?

I talked to my Aunt and Uncle in California for a long while, catching up on age, growth, time, Louisville, change, relations, and the aches and pains, but even then my brain was mashed potatoes. 

I caught up with friends from college, thought about the weather, but really spent the entire day looking for bed, sleep, and relaxation. 

This is all to say that I think I'm exhausted. I rarely get this way, and when I do I am frustrated with myself. But the pizza was good. Can't go wrong with Paradise. And that was the Friday that just was.