Sunday, November 13, 2022

A Saturday: Time with a Little Baby-Nugget, a Long Walk, and Dinner Because Someone Hit a Number or Two on the Lottery, So I Am Fed

I'm not sure if it is the abnormally warm temperatures with the drastic drops on their way, the fact that I'm heading away next week from the routine of the chaos, or the chaos that simply was this week, but I can't keep my eyes open. 

I helped Pam with her mother's house, organizing, cleaning, sorting, and arranging, as well as more time with Kaitlyn and Dominik with their new love nugget, Oliwia, and the day was simply beautiful, if not exhausting.

As Pam says, Oliwia has a set of lungs on her. Actually, she was good in my arms, but I feel bad for the parental units. She's good for a two hour nap and up again, and the new-parents were exhausted. I could feel it from the second we reunited in Derby. Karal got some Jake time, although he is hurting and needs surgery. He still good to Karal's energy, and I'm thankful to Pam for the letter take-out dinner at Lassie's. Phew. Weekends.

It's Sunday now, all rain, and I need to reorganize for the week ahead in Anaheim. 

I did restock on coffee, however, so I won't have to drink sewer water with my coffee. 

Jake remains beautiful. He's such a majestic creature and I'm so happy I was able to assist and help out yesterday. Time sure does fly.