Saturday, April 2, 2022

And It's Good to Know I'm Waking Up On a Saturday with Only One Scheduled Plan of Action - Let's Move

I returned from procedures yesterday, walked Karal 5 miles, and never collapsed as I thought I would. Instead, I participated in First Friday Authors, listened to Ann E. Burg, and watched college hoops. I am waking up today knowing I have to help Chitungabring items to his new apartment, and as far as I know that is only a morning task. 

I am WIPED out. That prep really does do ya in.

Oh, I guess the other highlight was stopping to pick up a sandwich on the way home. I chowed it down.

Then there was #VerseLove. It was very exciting to read the 320 poems/responses that came in after EthicalELA had be offer day one of National Poetry Month. The site, Facebook, and Twitter were alive with language, playfulness, and wit. I loved it.

And with another week as it was, the insane train has come through my house: laundry piles, dog toys, mail, books, recyclables. I am amazed at what week of life-chaos can do to tables, chairs, floors, and furniture.

Enjoy the games today. Or the weather. Or good food. Or family today.

Just enjoy this Saturday.